Friday, November 27, 2009

The Mystery of Mr. Mistry :D :D (Nonsensical Chat again)

Okayy … couldn’t resist :D . Meggs (aka Ramladdoo) and I ended up having a fun chat today, after weeks of boring chatting (Yeah, Meggie .. your *I-eat-lunch-alone* cribbing and *my-email-habits-will-get-me-sacked* stories are not all that entertaining! :P . Anyway, Gotto post this excerpt from our chat today. (She has blogged about the same, here.

Just a background. This PhD guy from MIT, Pranav Mistry is phenomenal (I discovered him today- with his Sixth Sense technology, he is like the Bill Gates of India. And there too, he scores over the latter, due to his sincere belief in the concept of Open Source.


Meggs and I were discussing him and his brilliance at the beginning of the chat). Later, quite randomly, she pings:

RamLaddoo: mere FB par 199 frnds hai.. 200 kara do...

Shruti: u want me to BUY u friends!

why dont u just be ur loser self and send out that "mujhse frandship karoge" msgs to random people

RamLaddoo: did... ppl apparently aren’t into approving tht

:-|

Shruti: hahah.. lol ..

whhyyy ..dont u write that prologue "i am sure a great girl/boy like u gets such msgs all the time ... but before u reject me, here are my usp’s ...” blah blah :P

RamLaddoo: hahaha

tell me more, u orkut stalker u

nahh,,,, this is wot i intend to write

"pls frand me, i want love very much and marriage"

Shruti: even tho i know u are not yet marry-age!

yeah!!

RamLaddoo: :D

hey u remember tht satish's mail

Shruti: hey, send this to pranav on linkedin

he is on linkedin :D :D

RamLaddoo: haha....

is he now!

Shruti: yeahhhhhhh!!

RamLaddoo: is he wedding-ed?

or is he looking for tht special someone to lite his fire

(pukes)

Shruti: dunno ... we cud find out tho...add that query text in the fraandship msg ;)

RamLaddoo: yes...

i saw u in TV

and now u lives in my heart

Shruti: hhahahhaha!!!

and occassionally comes out in my fart!

RamLaddoo: pls let me living ur heart too... and also USA

haha

Shruti: so now i think it's time for us to start!

chuck microsoft ..let's go to walmart!

RamLaddoo: hey come on, u mite like science, bt love is an art

Shruti: and when we are happy, we'll both wheel-cart

RamLaddoo: let u be the board and my love the dart

Shruti: becoze u, oh u .. deary ..u re my only sweetheart!

RamLaddoo: and i dont want us to ever part

Shruti: in am ur cream and u are the tart

hey ... no wonder i can take a pest like u ... coz u can come up with stuff like this!!

RamLaddoo: haha

:P

i wanna make a blog of it

:D

ode to mistry!!!

Shruti: haha ... i will too :D :D ..

sheesh i might have to start another blog, just to record all my interesting chats !

but i don't want u to get too much PR

RamLaddoo: haha.. call it my conversations with my personal God

Shruti: :D

RamLaddoo: m going ahead wid it

the poem as a blog

Shruti: me too me too! ...

RamLaddoo: calling u JMC...

hahaha

cool

Shruti: u'll be my ramladdoo..as usual :D

RamLaddoo: ofc

i ws thinking ronnie for u..

wich do u like betta?

JMC or ronnie or TUTU

Shruti: both! .. i like both

RamLaddoo: i like tutu

Shruti: or troth .. !!

RamLaddoo: i mean dont LIKE like tutu

i like the name eh

Shruti: yeah ..tho that makes me sound like a baby toy .. :P but yeah, i love it too

*chat ends*

Got to give up my real updates soon :)

Until then, Cheerios!


PS. Just to clear the air on Meggs claim on her post that i ''loooww'' her, Nopesies! I just find her tolerable. Not an iota of affection more than that! Get it? you better do. Do be do be do :D :P

18 comments:

  1. hey hey hey...
    again.. thou picks up my words, my phrases, verses, et al.. and claims them as trophies on ur blog...
    Alas, i cant even hit u now.. u seem to not want to meet me.. :-|
    yannyway... good chat ron! looking forward to more JVs!! cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D :D
    Btw: er.. after you COPIED the pun of Mr. Mystery for Mr. Mistry from my blog, on your blog .. i notice that u have nowhere clarified that the guy's last name is Mistry. D'oh! you are !!
    And hey hey, I "seem to not want to meet you" :O :O not fair of u to accuse me (and question my intentions) on a public forum such as this ..comeonn ..
    okie, logging off the 'internets' now ;)

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. "RamLaddoo: let u be the board and my love the dart"
    Wah!wah!!! *guffawing loudly by this point*

    Vaise fir PM se fraanship hui? Did he likes you also?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And loved the verse btw!!
    LMAO!
    Read it again and appreciated the details (though there were'nt many, but had missed out on the science/art wala bit..)

    PS: My captcha was RONith. Interesting. Sounds like a lisper is talking about you.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. And.. thoda to format kia hota..!! Aalsi!!
    (Coz of your shitty formatting I liked reading the conversation on Meghna's blog better!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Arps,
    thank u thank u...
    Ronnie u realise all lines/ verses arps likes are my creations (pumps out chest with pride)

    And yeah, u shd hav formatted, and left out some parts..

    AND AND AND...
    I did send a franship req to PM then, last nite on LinkedIn.. Yeah, i am the virtual UP wale bhaiya stalker we all so wanted to have on this what-do-u-kids-call-it Worlds wide web??!!

    @ Ronnie,
    Firstly, u didnt have my consent to copy paste this big a chunk of the gtalk... we shd be congurent with our cntrl c and cntrl v..!!
    but u were never a team player were u... always wanting to outshine me.. well.. go ahead..!!

    :D
    <3
    u do lowwww me...
    cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Meggs,

    hahaha ... well of course !!... I myself liked ur lines way better ... was rolling up with laughter esp: on parts like " board and dart" ... u are GOOD at this stuff re! ... I was too lazy to format etc.. concentrated energies on giving the prologue to our conversation.

    and sheeeesh ..u sent PM a frand request :O ... And what makes u think he'll accept it? Your MIT credentials or ur efforts on propagating the idea of Open Sourcing .. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey... hope floats.. u dont want to live in a world where there is no hppe, or no idiots like meself who believe the MIT dude will accept the IMI frand request!!! I mean world isnt funny unless we have self assured jerks like me... hahaha..
    and if he does accept my frand req then? (I am sure if PM sees these convos he will get a restraining order against me for sure...

    haha.. will keep u (and arps :D ) updated on the same..
    and oh ARPS, forgot to mention this last time..
    yeah he does A likes mes a lots please..!!

    thousand thanks for liking my poem!!

    cheers!!
    ramladoo-living-in-PM-open-source-heart:D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Arps,

    I know, I have become too lazy with everything ..esp: blogging... donot like to expend energies on formatting and such, now :)
    And isn't she FUNNY - this one *pointing at ramladdooo such that she pokes her into her rib bone ..* ...
    :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Interesting convo..not at all shocking n nonsensical to me cos I know both of you pretty well...Tutu remember urs n meegg's comment fight on my orkut page..why dont u post that too..would be interesting for your fans to read it !!
    You two are like Tom n Jerry, cant live with each other and def not without each other !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Meggs- thousand thanks for liking my poem!!

    MY poem? MYYY Poem .. realllllllly?
    Just coz ur bits were funnier! .. Loser/team-breaker u ...
    If u weren't this good at being humorous, i wud have shoo-ed u away long back ... :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahoy!!
    RRRRRRRRRRR.....Ronnie... why are u being so adamant... its ur friggin page girl... so i said MY.. cos tht is kinda second nature to say my before poem.. not used to collaborating...!! sowwie.. tho ppl did liek mah part betta!! (sorry for th bad Ali G impression)

    @ Karu, yeah.. if me n tutu start blogging each bit of our lil love talks.. the internets will be overflowing wid us only...
    (ron, i took a chance to answer the commentors here, for i feel "Host"-ly on this particular blog post)

    and btw,,, u realise, we first did the chat, then chatted about blogging it, then blogged it and now are commenting and chatting about the blog..
    we really dont have a life do we..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Kari,

    :D :D yeah ... I know you know the nonsensical cells in our body so well :D thanks, it just feels good :) PS. which orkut fight? I can't recall it! ... help, help!

    @ Meggs,
    at the rate with with you are usurping the attention of my friends, blog readers, my contributions to filthy literature and the link, I won't be surprised if one day I login to my blogpage and find myself welcomed in as a visitor rather than the owner of the blog ..
    **humph :O

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kindly refer to
    http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#AlbumZoom?uid=18181060185003233364&pid=1236941984247&aid=1208413743$pid=1236941984247

    ReplyDelete
  15. hee hee .. read it now .. lol .. I had forgotten that one totally! ..By the way, if you notice, I had started on such a warm, friendly note, and it was only ur Meghna who started the fight there too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Ron, do u want me to copy paste chats where u started fites wich were uncalled for, by just being ur sheer buggin self... poor me, i start fites on public forum.. u do it misusing the privacy of ur window.. huh!!! *put em up, put em up...

    And.. we all know why dare to attack me here, just to UP your comment count... tsk tsk... i forgot how futile ur offense was..!! gosh!

    (no smileies for u)
    *MEGHNA*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Er.. do u realise u posted the same comment TWICE ..and increased my comment count :D :D ..Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh thorry.. ur page olways make me click "post comment" twice.. dunno why.. iss bar duno publish ho gaye...!! sowie.. :)

    ReplyDelete