Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reporting Live from Ajooobapur...

I can’t do this!

I know I know I’ve often cribbed about not being able to concentrate sincerely enough to pen down the zillion things I do wish to share with you guyz. About how I just can’t find the time or energy to blog about all those things that I desperately wish to document, about my life as it is coming along. I’ve done this ever since I started blogging, I know. Annoying, it is! And yet, it is true that this is the main reason why I have been off blogsville for so long.

Updates on my life in brief .. ( though most of you are well updated already…thanks to my big motor mouth :D :D )

# I have been on induction at this new company I have joined (for convenience, I will refer to it is, D-Co. from now on) … the first one month was devoted to corporate induction (which is nothing but a paid vacation, and aptly named as the ‘honeymoon period’. We were a batch of 9 Management Trainees. It was fun and learning beyond all reason :-)

# The month of July has been dedicated to Business Induction..wherein each one of the 9 MT’s has been deputed to a particular business of this highly diversified Group. Thankfully, I did not end up alone as is usually the case with these postings. Three of us ended up together in the Soo-gar Business. (that’s right, ‘Soo’ as in Su-doku :P !) .. I am more than happy with God, for giving me some of the best-est colleagues I could have ever hoped for! :-)

# Now, now… things were obviously going too smooth for fitting into the story of MY life… so came along the twist in the tale: Our worst fears came true. We were all to be posted in plant locations …

*I slept off after this, and can’t be bothered with finishing this post now!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment